How We’re Staying Safe
Please know that the safety and health of our employees and customers is paramount.
At Matlack Florist, we follow both CDC and local guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Door handles, counters, and equipment are sanitized on a regular basis.
- All employees and customers are required to wear face masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all employees and customers.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at each register to limit contact at the point of purchase.
- Social distancing measures are enforced. Please maintain at least a 6 ft. distance between yourself and others in the shop.
- At times, we may need to limit the number of customers in our store. In the event of heavier foot traffic, shoppers may be asked to briefly wait outside or in their cars.
We will require phone numbers for every delivery. The recipient will be notified of the delivery. If no one is home we will leave a message and they can call to schedule the delivery. Our driver will notify the recipient when they arrive. We will leave the gift on the doorstep for contact-free delivery.
Pre-Ordered and prepaid flowers and plants can be picked up curbside. Please tell us your expected time of arrival. Call us when you arrive and we will bring your purchase to your car!